We are looking for those who are interested in writing. If you want to join our Strictlysportswinners team you are most welcome to our site.
Price of the Article Publish or Brand Review Article we can discuss on Mail.
Gambling Guest Post on Casino / Betting Niche Blog / Fantasy Sports Post
What Type of Posts & Blogs do we accept?
We accept blog posts on so many topics. We have different categories that include exploring. Cricket News, Cricket Prediction Article, Football, Olympic, any sports News Prediciton and We also accept Fantasy Games Related Article like online games, Sports betting, Brand Review Article also accept Related to Fantasy sports games.
- Make sure .. you write unique content that creates interest in our readers.
- The article should be 100% original and has to pass the Copyscape test, Paid Tool.
- Ensure that your Blog/Article is of a minimum of 400 – 1200 words.
- Please write it in well-structured text with headings, numbered or marked lists, tables, etc.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and data.
- The article should contain hyperlinks to the sources of data.
- We appreciate original concepts. So copy content and content related to your company, product, or anything like that which is published before anywhere will not be accepted.
- If your article comes in our brackets, we will respond to you. This may take up to 2 days. It is safe to assume that if we do not reply within 48Hours, your submission will not be published.
- If your article is accepted and published, we are free to edit it according to us or share it anywhere.
- Topics that have been covered on our blog before. Please search it on our site before submitting your ideas.
- Submissions may include images that complement the content (where possible). If you provide images, please include a statement about the related copyright and rights of use.
- The submission should include a meta description tag, 1-2 sentences up to 255 characters that summarize the content.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.